Monday, May 31, 2004

Opps! You all must be wondering how well i fare for me Dfund2 Supplementray Paper right? Hee i also don't know how well i fared for it BUT i just know that i got a P!! P p P p P p P p P p! Woot! Feeling happy for me? Congrats me now! Don't wait any longer! 3 Cheers for *anggu* Hip Hip Horaay! Hip Hip Horray! HIP HIP HORRAY!! I think i going bonkers le!

Yeah. Here is my list of Special Thanks to People:

Grateful to: Fion
- Without her hell like revision with me! I wouldn't have make it through! Thankie!

Not forgetting: Michelle
- Without her good luck sms i wouldn't have pass too! **touched**

Pushed On By: Rachel & Ivy
- Without their scolding & threats i wouldn't pushed myself so hard!

And lastly i wanna thank the person who has put in 100% effort, motivation, non-stop revision, determination & luck..

And she is...

None other...

Then....





Drums *rolling*



**rolling once**



**rolling twice**



**rolling thrice**








TADA...









MYSELF!!!

No comments: