Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Hmm. Got this craze going on now. LOL everybody writing 'bout their best-est friends in their blog. All because of that blardy Rachie who started this craze going. Since all of them had wrote, think i shall write something for them too. Here is for all my sisters and best-est buddies around! Alright! LISTEN UP DUDES! Here i go~!!

Angel

I love you..

Eunice

Of course i also love you..

Hazel

Needless to say, since i love those two bitch, of course i love you too..

Yating

Must i repeat? I of course love you my dear!!

Weilin

Yayaya! I also love you!! Don't worry!! =P

Jennifer

Nevertheless, I love you..

Michelle

OK! I had enough! I love you the same as them too!!

Rachel

Sighz~ I love you! I love you & still I love you! Don't care 'bout that x-factor!

Fion

Last but not least, of course i love you too, as much as da rest! I love ya sweetie!!

Ok? Everyone happy now? I said i love you to each and everyone of you. This proves to mean, i love each and everyone of you out here equally~ WHAHA!

** Ahem Ahem.. the names are not in order and the order doesn't mean anything! So don't think i love angel more or fion less, cause from the bottom of my heart, i love them all the same and each and everyone is equally important in my heart! **

No comments: