Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Mood: Guilty..
Mp3: -

aRgh! Was woke up in the early morning by my mum to made a call to my brother's teacher. Sighz. My brother was doing pretty bad for all his papers. As i was very tired trying to get back to sleep, my mum tried to talk to me 'bout my brother, i actually flared up and started throwing my temper at her. Felt real bad & guilty when i woke up and recalled what happened. Millions of Sorry Mum! =]

In the late noon, Eunice came over to my house and we watched tele-v & chatted till Michelle came over too. While they was watching "Hollow Man" vcd, i went to get a shower and later took a pretty long walk to 85 to have our dinner. *yummy* the wings there was simply irresistable!! After having our dinner, i took a bus over to Ah Ta's house to take my handphone cable. As you know, the bunch of girls keep snapping pictures in my phone and keep urging me to upload those pictures! Hehe. So i went over and stayed there for awhile, while he played his games and i watched my tele-v !

Time was getting kinda late, so he accompanied me down to his bus-stop. And to my surprise! ALAS! I actually took the wrong cable! aRgh! Wasted my effort to go down =(... But nevermind, will take it from him the next time! =P

I shall continue chatting with my peeps in Msn le! Ciaoz! Tmr's night shall be pretty fun & interesting! WooT! Shall tell you all 'bout it tmr!

No comments: