Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Mood: Kinda sleepy..
Mp3: Rick Astley - Together Forever

11th May

Don't feel like getting up this morning. But no choice got a date with my friends! Hee! Anyway i slept kinda late last night. Went down to hospital to find a friend around 3+am and reached home around 6+am. Feeling dead beat! Anyway got knocked out really soon when my body is lying on the cosy bed.

So i woke up in the early noon, prepared my stuffs and went down to meet Angel & Eunice at Bedok Interchange. While Michelle came down and meet us at Orchard right after her work! Oh ya! And not forgetting Alicia! =) Anyway Eunice & Michelle both had a haircut at Haru. Their hair look neater now. Unlike me! My hair is in total mess! *sighz* Whatever.. Coming back to the topic, Eunice did extension to her hair, while Michelle cut quite an amount of her hair behind! Hee! Cute!

Shopped around Orchard & finally got our feet rested at Paragon, Coffee Club Express. Had our share of laughters and nonsensical chat there.

Looking at the time,it getting kinda late so we decided to head home since there was nothing much left to do. *shrugs*

Then here i am again.. blogging in the wee hours. Damned! Couldn't get myself to sleep early since holiday started for me! So sick of this unhealthy lifestyle! Gotta do something to twist my body clock back. K lar.. gotta go chat & catch my 40 winks later le.

Hope tmr will be a better day for me & everyone!! **cheers**

No comments: