Saturday, May 15, 2004

Mood: So-so
Mp3: Boy`Z & Twins - Si Xing Bu Gai

13th May

Went out with Ryan & Bryan to eat at Bedok. After which went to Tampines Mall to catch the movie "Blood Brothers". A "OK" movie. But due to Bryan's tire-ness he fall asleep right after the movie started 15 minutes. LOL!

Later on, went to my friend's granny funeral. But who knows i had a terrible stomachache! I wanna do BIG BUSINESS! But.. you all know lar those toilet, cannot make it de. Till when i cannot tolerate any further, i decided to use it and YET! SOMEONE was occupying it. Damned! I freaking stand there for sometime and decided to forsake the toilet usage chance. So i guai guai went back and sit and chat. **tolerating all my tummy pain in silent =(**

Then...... till i....

CANNOT tahan any longer le! I urge my friends to go home. Hehe! So we hurried to took a cab home! And once i reached the toilet, EVERYTHING just came out.. *wow* long time don't have such a relieve feeling le. *phew*

14th May

Woke up by my mum's quarrel with my sister. Think my mum is nuts & petty! I cannot stand her! argh..

Anyway, today i went town with Angel, Hazel, Eunice & Michelle. Once again, we got stuck at Far East. But this time was cause Angel & Me. Hee! Cause both of us wanted to cut hair. So... I had a new haircut now! =P

Think today is sucha boring day man! Doing nothing at Town.. *yawnz* anyway i think we got too bored till we go ki siao when we were at Cineleisure's Burger King. Laughing over the slightest lamest thing. LOL!

Anyway got home kinda early today. Cause there was nothing much we could do at Town. *bored*

Here i am blogging.. *sigh* tmr gotta go for my Dfund2 Remedial at 9am! Gawd! So early. Think i gotta have some rest now le. If not tmr can't wakie le. Night everyone! *muacks*

No comments: