Thursday, May 13, 2004

Mood: Listless
Mp3: Britney Spears - Everytime

Hmmm.. Felt that this song is pretty nice. Whenever i listens to it.. it just gave me an unexplain-able feeling. =] Hehe. This song somehow touch my heart.

12th May - Zouk !

Meet Angel, Eunice, Hazel, Jennifer, Rachel at Bedok Interchange. Alright.. Come to this point, i was really pissed off. Know why? Cause that BLARDY ANGEL told me she & Rachel reached Bedok already. I was wondering.. how could it be so fast! Rachel just messaged me to get outta my house. But me, AMAZINGLY DUMB believed that FAT ASS! And i hurried down to take Bus with Hazel who is with me.

And... Who knows...

When i reached Bedok, i scanned for their presence and DAMNED! I was PUNK'D (LOL!) WHERE ARE THEY ?!! I called that Angel & scolded her! SEE! Such a good sister i've got for myself!

Haha. But glad that i was magnanimous enough to forgive her child-like actions! LOL! *P.S Angel, forgive me for saying that, cause you are really behaving like one BIG OLD KID! Add on: YOU SUCKS TOO!* **grins**

Enough of those nonsense, we took a train down to Orchard then a bus to Zouk. On the journey there was real hilarious & fun. Had lotsa tears of laughter. Had a hard time getting in to Zouk cause the queue was long & not moving at all! aRgh! But don't know how that Rachel actually managed to slip into Phuture alone! A sly one! Hee!

And so... THE PARTY STARTED!

Had our fill of fun at Phuture & Zouk. Okay, but i must admit Zouk's music wasn't really that good but Phuture's music rocked our night away! BUT!! Phuture's crowd was alway the spoiler. It was simply just just just TOO packed. I almost died at Phuture.

When we left Zouk, Only left with Hazel, Rachel, Eunice & ME!! Feeling hungry, Kenneth drove us to Geylang for supper. Had Frog Porridge?(tian ji zhou) It was simply DE-LI-CIOUS! Slurps! But too bad Rachel don't dare to eat, so all the yummy frogs went into Hazel and my stomach. Gawd! I feel so guilty after eating.. because i'm gonna gained weight again! And Kenneth drove us back respectively after supper. Thanks BOY!

Now slacking away with an empty stomach. *stomach making noises* But i might be meeting Bryan & Ryan later for... don't know what also. =]

* Gone! Why? Melted by the menace sun! *

No comments: