Friday, May 21, 2004

Mood: Sucks
Mp3: Kylie Minogue - Red Blooded Woman

20th May

Woot! I'm a pig pig pig~ LOL! Guessed what?! I woke up at 5++ in da noon! Damned! What a pig i am. *hee* But can't be blamed, i slept early in da morning 7++am. Gawd.. This is how i wasted my day away by snoring away. =(..

Hmm.. Yesterday happen to find out is Benjamin's Birthday. Opps! I actually forgotten 'bout it. So here wishing him a Happy Belated 17th Birthday! *cheers dudie*

Talking 'bout yesterday, glad that my day was not wasted at home! I went out in da evening round 7++ then meet Bryan & Ryan for dinner at 85. Wanted to catch a movie but instead they went to play billiard as time was still early, but who knows when we got to Tampines Mall all the movies timeslot were gone! *too late* sighz.. so after much commotion of where to go. They decided to go to Kbox at Parkway. So merrily we went there with Jianwen & Benjamin also and have our talking & playing session more than singing session. Hee! Left there around 3am, Yanming came and drove us home! Thankie! =P

Reached home chatted online and doing some stuffs before going to bed.

As for now? What am i gonna do? I ain't got any idea. Watched tele-v bah. *ciaoz* PIPA NIGE LONG DING DONG! *winks*

No comments: