Monday, May 10, 2004

Mood: Little Down..
Mp3: -

Pretty much things happen these few days. But shan't talk much 'bout those unhappy things. =]

7th May

Got back my results. Kinda expected it so didn't feel surprised or upset' bout it. Here da results:

Digital Fundamentals 2 - Failed
Technical Communication Skills 2 - B
Electrical Practices & Design - D+
Engineering Mathematics 3 - D
Air Conditioning & Hydraulics - C+
Applied Principles for Effective Living 2 - Pass

Hee. Must be thinking i did kinda badly right? But it's alright! I'm contented just even with a borderline pass! So gonna work hard for my Dfund2 now. If not i gonna have a even tougher time ahead for me! **cheers**

8th May

Cousin, Shu Fang, 21st Birthday Chalet @ East Coast starts today. Went down in the late noon with my another cousin. Had BBQ for our dinner & i stayed a night over there!

But on this particular day. Something really affect & upset me alittle. =P

Anyway still have an alright day at the chalet! Sunday the grand day for my cousin! *horray*

9th May

Happy 21st Birthday Shu Fang! Key To Real Freedom & Adulthood! Congrats!

Woke up in the early noon. Watched tele-v and had some snack-food over there. Hehe, then went for a swim ALONE in the late noon. But after sometimes my little cousins came over and join me for the swim.

After bathing, i had Buffet for dinner. Food was not bad. **grins** After all the relatives & friends had all arrived, as usual we sang happy birthday and blah blah blah..

Due to next day, most of my cousins who are still schooling in primary & secondary school had exam the next day, most of us went back quite early.

Alright.. at the chalet, something unhappy had already hitted me and i was feeling kinda low & upset, when i got home, things just got worst. I just don't feel good! Yah! It has been such a long time since i ever had such lousy feeling 'bout everything, everyone surrounding me & myself. Simply just UPSET & LOUSY! Damned all!

Anyway thanks to my friends who cared, they sure make me feel lots better =]

10th May

Sleep ma day till noon. Went to Bedok to have my new KFC meal with Fion & Ivy. These 2 girls are great! Great jokers and hang-out! They sure perked up my dull & boring day!

Oh yAaa.. having problems with my right eye! Seh ba jiam. LOL doubt most of you can understand what i'm talking. And whatever is the case, it is pissing me off! Itchy & yet pain when i rubbed on it! aRgh! Sucks!

Shall try to blog more regularly! =P

No comments: