Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Mood: No idea?!
Mp3: Mario Winans feat. P.Diddy - I Don't Wanna Know

Yawnz!! Darned! Been sleeping for the whole noon till 8pm. Anyway today went to have lunch with Fion at Bedok Central. She was having Remedial in school and have 2 hour before the next remedial start. So both of us went to S-21 for chicken rice! Too bad don't have the "bikini" i want. **grins** I think maybe Rachel & Fion understand what the "bikini" mean.

So i reached home feeling tired and went to sleep till.. You know when lar.. i just mentioned above. =P

Now staring at my computer chatting with that blardy Angel asking for a song of Atomic Kitten. Well, Too bad i doesn't have the song she requested! So sad =P ! Alright. I got a damn strong feeling that those bunch of girls i'm meeting later will be late. zZzz. This is alway the case man! LOL! Poor me always gotta wait for them ALONE. And mind you! i'm alway punctual. **smirks**

And now.. this Angel is buggin' me to go for my shower while i guessed she haven't done so! And yet have the NERVE to ask me go bath! I gonna smack on her head later. LOL.

Hmmm.. But indeed it's getting kinda late. Hehe! I shall go for my shower now. OhHh.. Oppz forget to mention, i meeting those girls for Zoukie!! Hope it gonna be great, as your rare special guest, Angel will be coming along too! **gRrEeaAt** Cheers!

Update: I got my Dfund2 supp paper timetable. It will be held next Wednesday. zZzzz.. Thinking of this really spoils my mood! Duhz! Gotta blame no one but ME ME & ME!

No comments: