Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Mood: Feeling darn hungry!

Bored. zZzz. Gee! It's been 4 days since i last blogged. Anyway i got my blog a total new look. Cause "my love" commented it was sucky. LOL! Shall start my blogging session now. aRgh! I'm really hungry!

1st May

Labour Day but ain't a day for me to rest, cause it was a birthday celebration for my sistaz Eunice!

Anyway the bunch of girls & me went down to town 1st to walk around. We wandered 'bout the town aimlessly, waiting for time to pass so that we could go for our Steamboat at Marina South!

On our aimless walk in town, we happen to saw Kenneth & Zac at Topshop. Geez world is indeed small. After that we went to Far East to look for Zac. Had a short chat with him. Upon seeing the sky is getting darker & our stomach is urging us to dump food in, we finally are willing to go down for our dinner. Had lotsa fun with my girls there. =P All of us yakking & gobbling the food away. Haha! Seem like a bunch of hungry ghosts who just got released! Really enjoyed the times spent with them, such a heartwarming session!

After eating, the remaining girls went to play billiard for a short while & after that went down to M.Sultan to club. Pretty bored down there, maybe due to insufficient rest. But anyway after clubbing, Rachel, Michelle & Me went down to 85 market for a talking session and lasted till 6++am in da morning! LOL!

Reached home, had a bath, meddle with some stuffs online, and finally got knocked out in my cosy bed! =]

2nd May

Slept all the way till 7pm in the evening. Damn! That's how my day had been wasted just like that. Woke up feeling dizzy & unwell maybe due to too much sleep! And the whole night, my damn computer is pissing me off! aRgh! Trying to test my patience, oneday i'm gonna just smashed this chunk of shit!

But gladly, my mood got the better of it after i had my shower. Feeling bored, i decided to give my blog a whole new look, spent a few hours on it but it's only halfway through, cause i couldn't decide on the colours to use! Hee! Do till my eyelids are feeling heavy, i finally convinced myself to go to sleep! **grinz**

3rd May

Pretty boring day. Stuck at home for the whole day, but glad that my cousin were here to accompany me for the whole afternoon. =P Continued editing my blog to make it more pleasent, not yet but almost there le! LOL! Guessed what, i trimmed my sister's fringe for her just now. Whaha! Looked kinda OK to me!

That's all for today! blah blah blah blah blah... ;)

No comments: