Friday, September 08, 2006

Welcome Back!

Its a Busy day @work and i'm so tired that i wanted to stay in for lunch and take a nap but my stomach grumbled and made noises. Doh. The money in my bank is depleting amazingly fast, like what Fern had mentioned, the bank is just a STOP-OVER for the money, it just come and go!

On a happier note, yesterday Mich and I went over to the airport welcome Angel back to Singapore! We waited for like an hour for that SLOW POKE! Mich and me went over to grab a bite and waited outside the terminal simply because its freezing inside the airport.

When she arrived, we raised up the big banner we drew for her and acted like cheerleaders with pong pong in the hand, shouting and whistling like crazy woman, she was given 1st class celebrity treatment, we even hired a MAXI cab! She was so touched that she cried 2 buckets of tears for us wash our feet.

OK, i'm just kidding. We just kicked her ass inside the cab, thats all.

Tell you ah, the moment she came back from Hong Kong, my TWO ears got defeated by her ONE mouth. As usual, she rattled on the whole journey back home. I'm declared partially deaf now.

We left the airport and went up to Angel's house to see what she had helped us buy during the trip. She got me a X-Girl tee, Arnold Palmer canvas shoes and a cardigan! Hey sweetie, Thanks for making the effort to help us source for our things, appreciated it. :)

Oh ya, Angel came back with a GONG TAI GONG TAI hairstyle! Let's all laugh at her! Wahaha!
Louder please! WAHAHAHAHA!!!

Anyway today Ryan's dad gave him a birthday treat at one of the coffeeshop located at Tampines. Lily and me was invited, we had a sumptuous feast! Lots of dishes and i tried my ever first coffee chicken!

After dinner, Lily and me headed down to his friend's pool junction, The Labyrinth for a couple rounds of pool. I was hesitating to head home or join them to go drinking and finally decided to use the simplest method to decide my next stop, that is, to toss a coin.

Lily flipped the coin..

and i'm here at home typing this entry..

* I think my previous entry about the breakfast had stirred up a misunderstanding, just to clarify its not Jiaxi who bought the breakfast.





-
等待
有机会最坏也最甜美
我乐观却疲惫

Rainie - 左边

No comments: