Saturday, September 09, 2006

Bye!

Say bye bye to Fern.

It was her last day at the company yesterday as her semester reopens this coming week. She is going back to her school life after 2 months of holiday. I felt sad, of course. She is my LOUD LOUD buddy at the company! She always crapping around and making lame jokes, doesn't act like her age! Haha, everyone sure gonna miss her! It gonna be a dull and quiet day on Monday.

So anyway, Fern, Joanne, Huixuan and me headed down to Bedok Hawker after work to have Inspirasi Mee Soto! Had a 2.5 long hours of conversation there, reached home smelling stinky! Haha.

But we will be meeting up one of the days to have dinner together again and TA GUN GUN (inside joke). LOL!

:)





-
You always want what you can't have
But I've got to try
I'm gonna muster every ounce of confidence I have
For you I will

Teddy Geiger - For You I Will (Confidence)

No comments: