Tuesday, September 05, 2006

A breakfast missed!

Just the other day, he was asking me what i like to have for breakfast, i pondered over that for a moment and replied MacDonald's Big Breakfast!

So.. today he reached my place at 8am and placed the Big Breakfast on the shoes rack outside my house! He left a sms for me telling me to look at the rack as i leave my house.

It was later when i reached my workplace and heard my phone beeped again, i went to take a look and realised he asked if i had saw the breakfast. I was confused and took a look at the previous message.. and so then i found out about the breakfast thing! I was so in awe, i totally didn't expected it.

The thing was, i was in a hurry to go work and thus i missed the message and the breakfast too!

Anyhow the case, it was really sweet of him and i appreciated the kind gesture, especially when he lives in the west and came such a long way to my house. :) But i do feel apologetic that i didn't managed to have the breakfast he bought. Instead, I called my bro to finish the breakfast, not to waste it!

No comments: