Wednesday, September 20, 2006

My Monday

The Devil Wears Prada

A movie that i've been wanting to watch, finally caught it! I think the movie is great but all thanks to Jiaxi and we missed the beginning! Haha. I so wanna strangle him.

He claimed that he wanted to cut his hair really short but ended up when i saw him at the salon, its still quite long! Liar! And so, after his haircut we had dinner at Crystal Jade! Yummy. I think he is really hungry cause he ate alot can.

After which we caught the movie and halfway through the show i was really in need of toilet, but not wanting to miss any part i waited till the movie ended. Its really terrible tolerating the call of nature.

Headed down to NYDC to chill out with him, Angel, Yiting and Joyce. Just talked nonsense throughout and i learnt a few lame jokes! Hahaha. Told the jokes to my colleague during lunch today and they wasn't pretty much amused.

But......... i really think is funny! Hee! Before i end my post, here is one more picture of Hyun Bin. :)






-
And suddenly I become a part of your past
I'm becoming the part that don't last
I'm losing you and its effortless

The Fray - Over My Head

No comments: