Sunday, September 03, 2006

Immune

Its nothing new to the clumsy me knocking on the edge of a table or my toes/hands/legs bumping onto something hard. Its beginning to behave like a routine for me.

BUT last night on my way out to meet Lily, i missed a step and tripped! I cutted the palm of my hand! Doh. I didn't wore my sandals properly as i was in a hurry and so it just happened. Its really been awhile since i last fell down you see, though you can see me almost tripping every time.

Worst was i thought Lily didn't witnessed the whole scenario but he DID! Huge Embarrassment can!

Soon, i'll be immune to physical pain or maybe end up being handicap! Haha.

Looking at the time now, Angel should have arrived at Hong Kong! Hope she will enjoy & take care of herself there and not forgetting her very important mission that i've handed to her! Bon Voyage! Will be waiting for your return and of course our presents! Haha. :)

No comments: