Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I need more sleep!

Art of the Devil 2

Caught the movie with Jiaxi last night, the show is real gruesome, serious! I was covering my eyes with my cardigan and hand half the time, peeking through my fingers gap! Haha.

After movie, we headed down to Selegie to have my heaven beancurd. Its almost their closing time thus only left with lukewarm beancurd, it doesn't really matter 'cause it taste just as good to me. ME LIKE!

Later i'll be meeting michelle and both of us being the TRUE friend will be fetching Angel from the airport despite me feeling so tired now, serious lack of sleep for the past few nights :( That girl will be touching down Singapore around 11+ am.




-
But I'm not, not sure
Not too sure how it feels
To handle every day
And I miss you love


Sliverchair - Miss You Love

No comments: