Thursday, May 25, 2006

Memories...


Rachel ! I've finally hung up the birthday present you gave me. :) I think this is one of the best present i've ever received.

Today i stood infront of the collage of photos, looking through the photos it brings back lots of fond memories for me. Thinking back on the past, made me realise everyone of us had changed so much, so much so that everything is so different now.

maybe its the time..
maybe its the environment..
maybe its just us..
that decides we will drift apart..

I miss the younger days when i'm carefree and free from worries.
I miss the days when we hang out together in a group of 8 celebrating birthdays for each other but i suppose its not quite possible anymore.

Somehow when i look at the photos with their presence, made me realise i do miss them. :)





When darkness turns to light
It ends tonight,
It ends tonight.

Just a little insight won't make this right
It's too late to fight
It ends tonight,
It ends tonight

No comments: