Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Temp Job

Started my 1 month temporary job as admin assistant at IBM located at Changi Business Park, a week ago.

Work didn't started off really well. I wore jeans on the first day and was sent back home, what infuriated me is she didn't told me earlier and waited for me to start working for like an hour or so then told me that my dress code was unacceptable, trying to cheat me of a few miserable bucks is it! Last friday, i even overslept and lied that i had some family matter to take care of and took half day and return to work after lunch break.

Travelling is relatively unconvenient and tedious. I have to take a bus to Bedok interchange and then a train to Tanah Merah (just ONE stop away) and make a transit to another train (yet another ONE stop) to Expo. So if any of you are feeling lonely after 530pm, CALL ME. Haha, let me entertain you while i travel home.

Work is pretty mudane and it makes me sleepy. Among the unhappy events that falls on me, i'm blessed with nice colleagues who are patient to guide me along. :)

Its getting late, i should get going, else tomorrow i'm gonna report my dog got into a fight and needed me before lunch time!

No comments: