Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Kill the Movie Maniac

Its exactly one month away from my Virgin Thailand Trip! :)

Oh, my shoulder is aching, i need a full body massage right now.

-

After eons of harping to cut my hair, i finally put my words into action. Had my hair cut at J Salon located at Far East level 4. The haircut was satisfactory but the price is abit steep, $35!

I'm now a happy girl with trimmed hair! :)

All the blockbuster movies are coming right after another, tagging closely behind each other. First is MI 3, now Poseidon, Da Vinci Code will be up next tomorrow and i'm most looking forward to X-Men 3: The Last Stand on 25th May!


I'm glad that i caught MI 3, it was my first time watching Mission Impossible and i think it really provides all the actions you need in an action movie.

Right now, i'm in need of a blockbuster movie jab to kill the movie-maniac in me! Hope someone nice & sweet will bring me to the cinema tomorrow. Hee!

No comments: