Saturday, May 13, 2006

Awfully Chocolate

Was checking out websites on cake shop in the late noon, and i came across awfully chocolate webby. (www.awfullychocolate.com)

The moment i saw the thick dark chocolate on the web, my taste bud was stimulated and sent a signal to my brain saying, YOU MUST HAVE THE CAKE. I showed Angel the website and she got real enthusiastic about the cake and suggested going down. I obliged to both, Angel and my taste bud.

Headed down with Angel and Michelle to the nearest branch located to us, Katong Mall. To our disappoinment, they only sell cakes in a whole, no slices! So, we left for our dinner at Five Star Chicken Rice and only went back later for their chocolate ice cream.

Gawd, its really awfully chocolatey!

Flagged a cab down to The Cathay and caught the movie, Voice.

After “Whishing Stairs” comes “Voice”. One day, a quiet but talented singer student named Young-eon gets killed by a mysterious voice. Soon after her disappearance, her best friend, Sun-min starts to hear her voice. Frightened at first, Sun-min tries to help her friend. But she is not the only one who hears Young-eon’s voice. Cho-ah, another student who can hear the dead since her childhood, claims she also hears Young-eon’s voice… and someone else’s…

What can i say, another crappy movie.

Wanted to satisfy my crave for HEAVEN rochor douhua at selegie but it was closed! Ended up chilling at Mr. Bean, those girls are gluttons, serious! They had chips and soup, i just had my peach flavoured ice tea.

Saw 2 girls playing with travel pack monopoly, its so CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! The money notes were so tiny, its no bigger than my ear!

And with Mr. Bean it ended my Vesak Day! :)

No comments: