Monday, February 06, 2006

Sunday Dinner.


My dinner for today! We had Satay BBQ session at our coffee table! Didn't ate much though, cause it was kinda oily.

Oh yeah, today i went to Joo Chiat Temple to pray to TAI SUI, cause OX, GOAT and 2 more zodiac which i forgot must pray to TAI SUI.

The lady will use one yellow paper and sweep it like 3 times in your front and 3 times behind while mumbling something. The lady who did this ritual to me swept on my hair and face, and made my face very itchy.

After this sweeping of yellow paper, you will be given a chop on your back!

Here is the photo of my chop, but i guess it kinda fade off and you guys can't see properly. So i shall present you the one i draw. HEE..

The CHOP ! :)

***

On friday, on the train to town i saw this girl who look ALOT like my friend, Benjamin. So i took a photo of her and send it to Ben the next day.

Show you guys the picture and see the resemblence for yourself!

Benjamin!


Benjamin Lookalike!

SAW THAT? Ben's signature mouth and the faceshape! SO alike right! But that idiot denied. FINE!

So out of revenge, today he msn-ed me.

ben: ang Gu!

ben: har! i found your look alike too

me: LOL. Where?

AND THEN HE SENT ME THIS

Thanks BEN!

No comments: