Friday, February 03, 2006

Bad habit makes you feel like shit.

I don't know if you guys share this weird habit of mine, that is to use only the master's bedroom toilet to do your BIG brown chocolate cake business.

I think i'm ridiculous! Just only, i sudden had this urge to do my big business badly, my tummy just hurt so badly. I passed by the living's room toilet without hesitation and walked to the master bedroom. YES, my dear friends, my toilet is located in the living room, facing directly my brother's room.

The door was locked with lights on, i looked at the bed and my mum was missing from the bed.

Me: MIMI, ni zai xiao pian hai si da pian (Mummy, are you urinating or shitting?)

Mum: *mumbles* ** pian..

Me: HAR?!?! XIAO PIAN AH? (HUH?! Urinating is it?)

Mum: AH, wo yao shua ya ye si (YA, i also wanna brush teeth)

Me: :(

The door flashed open, suddenly my world was filled with lights and happpiness until i saw her brushing her teeth.

The pain was really excruciating! I feel like the brown cake was about to be serve any moment, and i just tolerated, not wanting to let my panties have a taste of the cake!

When my mum was done, i just rushed in and................










THE CAKE DON'T WANT TO BE SERVE ANYMORE!



It lost its patience of wanting to be serve already!

and HELL! The cake is still somewhere inside my body swimming happily and i feel like SHIT now.

No comments: