Monday, February 13, 2006

Journey to the West.

21 years ago, on the last day of Chinese New Year(Zheng Yue Shi Wu), BEL was born. How great.

Yesterday(12.02) is actually my lunar birthday, Happy Birthday to ME!


***
Travelled to the west to attend a friend's advanced birthday celebration with Angel. It is my first time visiting his house, pretty cool place. Took a train down, 21 stops! Though the journey is long but its never too bored when you are travelling with your good friend. :)

Angel and me were pretty terrified when we enter his house cause there are 3 really BIG dogs and it seems like anytime its gonna jump on you and EAT you up. Haha.

The Rojak Yew Cha Kuey and the Chicken Wings was really nice. The Prawns and Otahs was nice too! Haha. In short, the food is SLURPING GOOD!

Oh ya, there was this particular MCQ quiz which i mention in my previous entry that i didn't studied for it and tigam-tigam, ended up i got 4/20! I think i'm GOOD, none of my tigam-tigam was correct.

All right, thats all for today! CIAOZ!

No comments: