Tuesday, February 07, 2006

IKEA vs. JENGA

Went to IKEA for the first time of my coming 21 years! I KNOW I SUA GU LA!

It is a terrific place, i love it. :) Especially the food.

Dinner.

Before dinner, Angel and me had hotdog meal while waiting for Rachel & Michelle to arrive. It is cheap, $1.70 for a hotdog and a small drink.

Waste paper basket $1.60

60 x 90cm rug $3.50

ANGEL used that waste paper basket and knocked my chin, it hurts till now and i think i'm going to have blue-black. HOW EVIL of her to attempt to make me NO CHIN like HER.

After shopping, we were so dead tired since all of us had few hours of sleep the night before and there's nowhere to go to at this hour. WE ARE STUCK!

So, I suggested coming up my place(i am very tired) and they HAPPILY AGREED because they can take ANGBAO! GIAN PENG...

Fooling around and came a butterfly who wanted to be on screen.

Michelle killed it after the shot, cause it blocked her beautiful face.

Retard face!

After phototaking, it is TIME FOR JENGA!

Look at how SERIOUS & FOCUS we are, we weren't even so serious in studying for exams! HAHA.


And eventually after JUST 2 rounds of JENGA, we unanimously agreed that RACHEL is a clumsy person. She just lost the ONLY 2 games we had. LOSER!!!!!!

And we decided NOT to play JENGA with her anymore, cause we ALL know she will lose AGAIN and make the game so boring knowing who will be the loser and this will make her look clumsier than ever.

We forced her to sign a LOSER FORM,

YEAH, I'M THE WORST JENGA PLAYER EVER! :)


No comments: