Saturday, February 25, 2006

My Thursday

Caught Fearless with Darren on Thursday. The movie was kinda disappointing, heard too much good comments, with that my expectation grew and turn out my disappoinment was higher.

Met up with Angel and Xueli later in the night. We took the train to Tampines and chill out at the 24 hour MacDonald.

That Angel went CRAZY and started snapping away.




Her CUTE keypouch? Whatever!

bel:
which pic i sent you


bel:
you look good


bel:
i wanna blog


angel:
every of them la


angel:
i so chio


bel:
DOH


bel:
shameless

VOMIT BLOOD!

WOW! The MAC LARGE CUP seems to be bigger than my face !

(I strongly believe that my eyes are open, just that i'm looking down!)

Mugging for my exams till wee hours and PIMPLE came to visit me. :(

SHY!

HEHE. Happy blotting.

No comments: