Thursday, November 17, 2005

The Weather Play

This morning 6+am, i was woken up by a horrifying orchestra weather play. Thunder & lightning was each taking their turn to play. I heard from my sister who was mugging for her O's level, that the weather play lasted for 3 hours, from 3plus to 6plus.

My windows was facing the bed, as i opened my eyes, i could see flashes of light from my curtain. The thunder roared and lightning flashed. I was too terrified to even go near the window and take a peek to see whats going on, thou' i really wanna see exactly how it look with continuous lightning & thunder. I thought the world gonna end ! Ha. How ridiculous!

I hid inside my blanket fearing that the lightning will strike me. HAHA.

I don't know if it happen all round Singapore or it just my area. But i'm glad that when i woke up for my lesson, the orchestra had stopped and the weather was cooling & relaxing. :)

Simply Perfect !