Tuesday, November 29, 2005

IT/AS Canteen

Had 3 hours of break today, so Jun Hui and I decided to went over to IT/AS school for lunch.

For those who had graduated or not from Temasek Polytechnic, IT/AS school canteen had been closed down for 1 or 2 semester (i can't remember) for upgrading!

It was rumoured that they would open Subway in the school ! Horray !

BUT..........

Nothing of that sort happen. Disappointing. I love Subway!

Anyhow the case, Now presenting to you guys the new UPGRADED AIRCONDITIONED IT/AS SCHOOL CANTEEN named FLAVOURS ...



One of the many stalls

Seats

the side with brick wall are meant for STAFF

The Drink Stall

Are you guys amazed?! It looked exactly like a FOODCOURT! I was totally awed and took in by surprise (all right, i sound exaggerating here but somehow it was rather how i felt). It was something i never expected in school, or at least in TP.

Anyway the food ain't cheap as compared to other school canteen. Maybe it is air-conditioned. Gotta pay more to pay for their high maintenance fee. Ha.

Enough of the canteen, i'm pretty upset these few days. The ulcer in my mouth is really getting on my nerves. I can't have a peaceful meal without it hurting me. The sudden sharp pain really make me feel like tear-ing sometimes.

ARGH!