Saturday, November 26, 2005

Muscle Ache

I went jogging with my sister at the reservoir on thursday late noon. I think the jog pretty much suck. I only managed to jog for like 4/10 of the reservoir and walked all the way back home.

Serious lack of stamina, its been like years since i last jogged, as far as i can remembered clearly was my secondary 4 cross country and that's it. Even then, i was walking through out the race.

Put that aside, what irritates me is i woke up the next day with a major muscle ache from the bottom of my back all the way to my leg. Even a simple movement of sitting down hurt, getting up from chair hurts and the worst part is i have to climb down a flight of stairs or squat down. This must be one of the worst muscle ache i experienced.

What i miss now is a good swim and suntanning session. =)