Monday, November 07, 2005

This is what happen to me.

So, i reached the school early in the morning at 11am (not that early actually), was slightly late.

When i entered the lecture hall for my elective, i was stunned.

HOW COME SO MANY PEOPLE!

I thought my lecture would be a small cohort with all the retained student since my course had made amendments to the elective module. I looked around the hall trying to find familiar faces but i can't, I even thought i went into the wrong class.

Conclusion: I was actually in the class belonging to Year 2.1 IBT students, it was indeed my correct lesson. SIGH. ME a YEAR 4.2 STUDENT studying with YEAR 2.1 STUDENT. LAO KUI........... BOO!! NOT COOL AT ALL.

Something NEW and BRAVE that i've done, i went to swim alone today! Worst thing is i fell asleep when i was in the pool, my body was inside the pool only left with my head and hands.

SEE! Only my hand & face was sunburned. My leg is still fair.


Above: My hand Below: My sis. See the difference?

Needless to say, you all can imagine how badly my face is sunburn. I can still feel my hands and face emitting heat.