Tuesday, November 15, 2005

15.11

ANGELINE IS AN ULTIMATE SHOWOFF AND GUTLESS GIRL.

I have been a pretty good student in school for this past 1 week or so in school. Just that i failed to attend lesson on time, BUT it is okay as long as i DID attend !

Another matter, my holiday had long ended 1 week plus and i'm still having trouble with sleeping early every night. I'm dozing off in my lessons, which is not COOL at all.

One greater thing is, I got one lesson which the whole cohort just consists of ONLY 11 students. HAHA. My lecturer can just glance thru' and know who is missing. :( NOT FAIR !

Now i'm having the after effect of sunburnt, SKIN PEELING. Yuck. I hate this stage and i'm not even tanned evenly. Some places fairer, some places tanner, what the hell !!!! Someone save me!

I think i better rescue myself, so i shall go Sentosa on friday and get a good ol' tanning session with my girls. HAHA. Hope we can make it and not just EMPTY words.