Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Last Day of 2005

Criminals: Tiong, Rachel, Michelle and Bel
Jail: Clarke Quay
Offence: Chilling @ Coffee Bean
Sentence: To have as much fun together as much as possible.

My dinner. :(

Number 1 drink! Peppermint mocha ice blended.

Who don't love money?

Rachel gave us a mini suprise or should i say treat! Ha.

Mine!


I gained a chocolate egg and lost my eyes.


What holds inside?!?!

My secret toy!

Ok! I gotta own this one up, i was too violent and broke the robot cat's head. I'll be gentler next time! I promise.

Tiong/Doraemon. Mich/Clown. Me/Broken Robot's Cat Head.

Presenting The Fireworks of The Night!

** Blurred Photo: My Handphone!

Clear Photo: Rachel's Digital Camera! **

Walked all the way down to Hotel Intercontinental and deicided to look for Eunice!

Wait for eunice till i become "SHEN XIAN" already. HAHA.

AWWWWWWW. So Sweet!

After bidding good bye to eunice we decided to leave for Fishermen Village at Pasir Ris. We waited for like half and hour and no cab was available.

Last resort, called for cab!

On our way to Fishermen Village / Cab 01

On our way to Fishermen Village / Cab 02

On our way to Fishermen Village / Cab 03

Dropped Tiong and fetched Bryan to Fishermen Village.

Cheers!

Rachel tried to make me drunk although we were only drinking Strobe. She framed me when we played 5 10. I SUSPECTED they ganged up against me. HAHAHA.

I almost die on her HANDS. 10! I drink. 10! I drink. 10! I drink again. 5! Also i drink. 15! AGAIN ME!!!

WHY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: