Wednesday, January 04, 2006

GREAT day !

Today is an AMAZING day!

I missed my MECHSA tutorial, which i'm supposed to get back my term test paper. That was already bad enough.

AND... Something more incredible hit me.

I woke up at 12plus later in noon and packed my stuffs for school. Was still deciding whether i wanna go for a swim, i looked out of the window, it looked pretty sunny. So yes, i brought my swimming stuffs along.

I reached the bus stop around 1255, and i panicked. SHIT! I'm late for MECHSA lecture already and my bus is not here yet!

So 1305pm, my bus came and i hopped on the bus, found a seat and make myself comfortable. As an usual routine of mine, normally after i board the bus i will take a look at my timetable to see the location of my next lesson.

TO MY ASTONISHMENT,

I looked at the timetable and it stated my lecture starts at bloody hell 12noon!!! NOT 1PM!!!

I'm like WHAT !!!! Since when it is 12noon! To make sure i stared at the timetable for about 1 whole minute.

Ok! Fine, Today is the 1st day of school on a new year and such things had to happen to me. ARGH. I almost bang my head on the window to commit suicide. Lucky for me, i brought my swimming stuffs and i went for a 1.5 hours swim.

It was the first time i saw quite a number of people at the pool. All the lanes were occupied and some were even suntanning. Cool.

There one thing i wanna say,


WHY ME AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: