Saturday, January 14, 2006

The floor is dry !

My towel is happy today, for the first time in the past few days it is dry. I felt so good using my towel today, it absorb well and fast, feels GREAT !

And...

For the first time in the past few days, i woke up to see sunlight shining in from the window. Been like eon since i got sunshine disturbing my sleep! It really surprise me that it actually didn't rain for the whole of today and even till now at the time of 5:14am there's no smell of the rain and a single sight of raindrop.

***

Met up with Bryan to Suntec. Had our lunch at Swensens and caught The Heirloom movie. I really had to comment on this movie. PLEASE DON'T GO WATCH THIS MOVIE OKAY!


Was it supposed to be a horror movie? IF it is then it really failed miserably, the storyline is crap and it's NOT scary at all. I think i hide behind the door and pop out to scare you will be more frightening!

Conclusion: A Sound of Thunder won the Louiest Movie for Year 2005! It is only the beginning of 2006 and The Heirloom have emerged the champion for Lousiest Movie of Year 2006!

Went down to Grandlink to meet Ryan, had a few games of Pool and supper at 85 market.
:)

No comments: