Tuesday, January 03, 2006

An End & A Beginning

2005

A pretty smooth sailing year for me.

- Managed to stop failing modules and keep up with my schoolwork.
- Ups and downs in Missy Inc. *
- Getting along fine with my family & friends.
- Not getting taller.
- Not working during the holidays and bumming around which leads to:
- Getting broke when the year is ending.

Hey! Come to think of it, it ain't that smooth sailing at all. But at the very least, i got to enjoy my last day of 2005 with my close friends. Their company was enough to make a difference, NO doubt about it!


2006

I'll be graduating by early march, and my focus for the year would be a decent job. Maybe not a career yet, since i had no idea yet what i want, but i'll be working on that. So for now all i want is a proper job to allow me to contribute something for my family. :)

I do want to pursue a higher education, my degree. Due to financial difficulties, it will have to delay and probably wait till i saved enough for it!

And i want to have my driving license and braces.

Most importantly, LET ME HAVE A WINDFALL and all the above stuffs i mentioned will be fulfilled. HA.

To end my post, Hope that 2006 will be a great year for my family and all my friends. Cheers!

No comments: