Sunday, April 25, 2004

Mood: Smitten with my blog!
Mp3: - (Watching tv)

**grins** Halfway done with my new blogskin. Rock hur? But gotta edit some of the colours here and there, cause the colours doesn't seem to be right. Comments anyone?

Credit given to Fion, as she helped me to decide upon this lovely skin. Thankie girl =]

Anyway later i'll be going to da airport to send one of my friend. Gotta wake up at 6a.m as her flight is 930a.m zZzzz.. It's been a long time since i have to pull myself up so early. But for da sake of my friend, i will be try my best! Hmmm.. only left 4 pathetic hours left to sleep. But feeling excited 'bout it, cause later i wanna eat MacDonald breakfast! Been thinking 'bout it for a darn long time but alway can't get up on time.

Back to blog tmr's night. Tv time..

No comments: