Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Mood: Pissed with da weather
Mp3: -

April 13

Woot! Got back my Emath3 Quiz 2 today. Gotten full marks for it! Yippie! My Emath CA is cleared, i mean i pass my CA. Now left with my exam only. Just aim for a minimum PASS!

Actually stayed back awhile in school, intending to do some revision. Maybe due to da humidity, felt lethargic & unable to concentrate so i decided to give up & started playing with pens. LOL.

In the end, made a decision to catch the movie - "Taking Lives" with Fion, Rachel, Kevin & Octacon. The show was alright to me. Rated - 6/10 (Purely my own Rating). Everyone feeling hungry, not yet taken our dinner, we headed to KFC for our meal. Joe came and met us for awhile. That glutton, Rachel not contented with the meal, suggested eating Ice-cream. LOL! Hey girl, You are tempting me & making me FAT! So we all went to the opposite MacDonald for Ice-cream! The MacDonald was renovated and the ambience was not bad. Kinda cool place to slack.

Then here i am, sitting infront of my computer again, grumbling about da weather. I really can't stand it. Duhz! K lar, i shall go blow some aircon. =P Ciaoz!

Plans for Tmr:
- Revision on Emath3

No comments: