Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Mood: Blur..
Mp3: - (Watching Starry Night)

A normal school day for me. Reached school at 12pm. Had grilled chicken for my lunch. Engineering school western food sucks. LOL but the grilled chicken ain't that bad.

Didn't really went for lesson today. Peharps is da last week of the sem, much of the teaching are pretty much done. So i practically spent my whole day in school doing nothing? Alright, something pissed me off today, that was da Peer Evaluation thingy for my Acon. The webby is damn laggy and i spent a duper long time on it. Going bonkers!!

Hehe. After that went to Tampines Mall with Rachel & Fion for "Dinner". Saw Kevin & Octacon too. So coincidental. After that, we went to 77th streeet to buy earrings. Haha! That Rachel bought alot -_-" , See lar who ask you pierce so much now also must spent so much!

After a long day outside, we finally decided to go home. Kevin was living nearby me, so we took da same bus home & he accompanied me back to my house. Thankie! =P

Plans for Tmr:
- Read up my Psychrometrics for Acon & Epdes.
- Editing my blog to make it more ideal.

No comments: