Thursday, April 22, 2004

Mood: Sad
Mp3: -

Sighz. Took my Dfund2 paper today. Totally no confidence of passing after checking da answers with my friends. Found out that all da answers to the questions was totally wrong. Darn disappointed with it. I can prepare for my supplementary paper le. Down with 2. Now left with my last paper on Friday. Hope it will be a better one for me. Haiz.. =(

I'm already lagging uncountable modules from my friends le, and yet history gonna repeat itself AGAIN? Don't wish to see it coming. Anyway at the rate i'm going now, i think i will be awarded with Temasek Polytechnic Long Term Service Award. For faithfully serving TP & giving them money to buy KOIS.

Anyway, my legs is feeling "suan". Don't know what da cause of it. Really feeling very uncomfortable with that feeling on my legs. Can't seem to settle down and rest properly.

For my dear friends taking exams: All da Best & Good Luck! =]

No comments: