Friday, April 28, 2006

Flash Back

Thursday (20.4):

845pm:
Joshua came and pick me up from my house.

910pm:
Bought the tickets for Tristan & Isolde, Cathay Cineleisure.
Had my late dinner at KFC, ordered the Superstar Set Meal, its CHEAP can, $4.50 only. I took the Zinger Set Meal.

950pm:
Enter the theatre for the movie. It was at level 9, and its the first time Joshua been to the 9th Level for movie. My first time was with Angel & Michelle watching My Girl and I.



This long-time dream project of executive producers Tony Scott and Ridley Scott explores the medieval legend of a princess and warrior’s love affair, which threatens to tear apart an uneasy peace between England and Ireland. A tale of epic battles, royal intrigue and a timeless, star-crossed passion. Starring James Franco, Sophia Myles, Rufus Sewell.

150am:
Left for Rocher DouHua, went to Selegie Branch and it was closing already so we decided to go Geylang branch, it closes at 3am.

210am:
Had my DIVINE douhua! WOW.

245am:
Home Sweet Home.



Friday: (21.4)

6plus pm:
Michelle hopped into the train and we went down to Bugis!

655pm:
Reached Sim Lim Square and bought the discounted MP4 from my friend.

7plus pm:
Had dinner at KFC again! This time round i only had cheese fries and lemonade, while Michelle had the Superstar Zinger Meal.

8plus pm:
Headed down to MUJI and do some shopping.
Michelle bought snacks.
Bel helped Fion to buy organiser.

10plus pm:

Bought the tickets for The Alibi at Shaw, Lido and waited for Fion to arrive. While waiting, Michelle and Me played BINGO. I have to say i'm the BINGO QUEEN. Haha.

Michelle: Black ink. Bel: Blue ink.

11plus pm:

A man who runs an alibi service for adulterous husbands gets into a jam with a new client. In trying to remedy the situation, he must rely on an alluring woman who gets his heart racing.

The plot went pretty slow and i got bored before the interesting part came in. Don't really exactly knows what going on in the show. Haha.

1plus am:

Headed down to Geylang to have Rocher Dou Hua again. :) I had 2 bowls of it. Simply HEAVEN.

1plus am:

HOME..


No comments: