Friday, April 07, 2006

Changi Village

Tuesday:

Went to SAF commando camp to pass "LILY" ipod. He will be leaving on friday for Taiwan! OH! Don't be mistaken he is one of the FIT ZAI COMMANDO, he is the DRIVER only la! HAHA. Hope he will buy goodies back for me to eat, and he still owe me a birthday present, claiming he will get it for me at Taiwan!

So, Fion and me went over to Changi Village Market for Nasi Lemak! That glutton was craving for chicken wings! SIGH. ALL MY FRIENDS ARE PIGS!

Nasi Lemak: $3.70

Pokka Green Tea: $1.20

Beauty as companion: PRICELESS !!!!! (OK, i'm kidding)

After main course, what do you eat?!

YES, DESSERTS!!!!

Cheng Teng & Sweet Potato Soup!

After our supper, we drove around to see those transvestites. Some of them are really HOT! Their fake boobs are BIG and standing up high with honour.

There is this particular "lady" who simply wore a black bra and black mini tight skirt of the size of my palm. I've got children's palm, go think about it.

Didn't take a shot of "her", fearing she might slap me with her breasts and send me flying. Even worst, she might chase after us and her breast will just drop and some car will run over her fallen breasts. GASP!

:)

"LILY", You're gonna be deeply miss by me for 3 weeks! Have a safe & fun journey!

No comments: