Thursday, March 30, 2006

Jerry's BBQ & Grill

As mentioned in my earlier entry, i'm going for an interview at CPG firm. The interview went all right, wasn't too bad and wasn't too fantastic.

They posed some situation questions for me and i answered pretty badly, sounded stupid and seems like what i've studied was flushed down the toilet when i shit everytime.

So to reward myself for attending my life 2nd interview, Fion and me went to Jerry's BBQ & Grill located at Jalan Kayu. There is 2 more outlets located at Club Street and Tanglin Shopping Centre.

It was my first visit there, it has outdoor and indoor and we took the latter. The interior consists of airplanes poster and pictures hanging on the wall. The menu definitely are able sastify those who like wide varieties.

There is a special set diner from Monday - Thursday. It consists of Soup of the Day, Main Course and Dessert. The set dinner has 3 different pricings depending on the main course you gonna order. We took the $20.95 per set and I had Sausage Cervelat while Fion had Seafood Platter!


:)
A girl who has food is a HAPPY girl.


No comments: