Sunday, March 26, 2006

Interview Nightmare

Recieved a call from CPG firm on Thursday and was arranged for an interview this upcomnig Tuesday.

Its for the position of Technical Executive, doing related work to my diploma. Hopefully i won't "crash" the interview like my previous.

My life's FIRST interview was calamitous! It was not my day at all. That morning was a rush as i woke up an hour late than my calculated time!

As i was taking the lift down to take the cab, i realised i forgot to take that slip of paper which i wrote the location of the company. I took a quick glimpse at the road and spotted a number of cabs. Quickly, i went back to take that paper and came down to wait for my cab.

PREDICTABLY, THERE WAS NOT A SINGLE CAB, I TELL YOU! WHERE HAD ALL THE CABS I SAW JUST A MINUTE AGO?! ALL MELTED UNDER THE SUN IS IT !

Whenever i'm in a rush, there is not a single cab in sight, when i don't need a cab right, its like everywhere hounding me!

Finally got a cab, it was infuriating! Traffic was slow, driver was slow and i ended up arriving late for the interview.

During the interview:

Interviewer: So can i have a look at your Diploma Certificate?

Me: I just graduated and i have yet to receive it . I only have my results transcripts with me.

Interviewer: Oh, but your resume (pointing out to me) showed that you had graduated in the year 2005.

Me: OPPS! I keyed wrongly. Sorry!

So embarrasing can!

Everything just went downhill after that. Clearly i wasn't well prepared for the questions throwing at me. Didn't pinned much hope to be shortlisted for the 2nd round of interview.

What worst, it started to rain when i was travelling home and i reached home drenched to toe!




:(
I'm a unhappy person THAT TUESDAY.

No comments: