Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Wore slipper for my java lab session today and got a warning from a lab supervisor? Whatever his post is!

Think his way of warning me is rather harsh, but i don't give a damn to him. He told me the next lab session he caught me wearing slippers, he will send me out. Sigh!

I really don't see the link of wearing covered shoes for a computer lab session! If it's a laboratory handling with machinery, it is understandable for fear we might hurt ourselves
**thou, how could much could it help by wearing covered shoes. Zzz.

BUT it's a computer laboratory!

Why? the CPU or monitor could just drop and hit my toes or something Oh, maybe maybe the mouse might just run over my toes and i'll be crippled for life!

Big big SIGH.
It's just another boring day after all !

No comments: