Saturday, July 09, 2005

Caught the movie Fanstatic 4. I think it was kinda cool. I love the character, Human Torch! Cause he look great & cool and is a damn showoff, Great guy huh? HA.

Right after the movie, Fion and me went down to Geylang Lorong 3 for supper. We had Frog Leg porridge, it's my favourite! It is cheaper there too, buy 2 get 1 free for 16 bucks. Not forgetting, i had my favourite thai coconut. It was a great supper, even i'm typing this, it makes me drool.

Reached home, Angel called and complain bout something that makes her feel uneasy and chatted all the way till 7am! Hmmm.. talking about her reminds me of a photo.


All right, look @ this! The watson tissue packaging looks almost similar to the top she is wearing! HAHA. That day, she is the walking watson tissue advertiser!

...Me ponders, how much she is paid for wearing that? Lol.

No comments: