Friday, July 08, 2005

Took all my 3 term test paper already. I think i did pretty well for my Network on Wednesday. As for the remaining 2 papers today, it was utter disastrous and disappointing.

All right, maybe not that bad for my Project & Contract Mangement, but BMSS was total hell and one hella crap! It makes my blood boil when i think of it.

During BMSS, I flipped the paper over and over again, reading the questions for like a "million" times. Was my eyes seeing things or what?! How come there's nothing in the question that seems abit familiar. And i knew it for sure, i'm gonna flung it!

Now tell me, how many lecturers will ever give you fake tips! None?

Oh, it just bloody hell occured to me! That bugger. Feel like taking off my slipper and slap her. She is just so ARGHhhhhHHhh, MEANNNNN !! To think that i dumbly believeD in her so called tips and actually fall into her devious trap to make us fail. Get that? She wants us to fail. EVIL.

HA. I feel like crap writing this, seems like i'm covering up for myself. All right, partly it is my fault, i'm not well prepared and was practically trying to breeze thru' it.

But who cares now, it's all over and too late for regret!

and BANG!
This time i'm dead for sure!

No comments: