Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Relax tuesday

Went to Changi Seaside with HJ on tuesday night, he came to pick me up after his work. He claimed that it was a great place for relaxing and promised that there won't be any mosquitoes because the wind is too strong for the insect to get near to us. Haha!

Right after i stepped out of the car, there was this kitty staring at me. As soon i walked away, the kitty followed us. SO CUTE CAN !

It kept circulating between us, and i stepped on it a couple of times! Haha. We walked near to the sea to enjoy the sea breeze, very windy and i'm loving it. Little kitty followed us there too! It was sitting on HJ's lap, i think it liked HJ alot. Hahaha.

After which, we settled ourselves on the bench and start yakking non-stop. Hee. Kitty made a high leap and once again settled itself on HJ's lap. The kitty is damn cute can, keep rubbing his head against my leg. I think it yearning for some pamper, its the first ever time that i find cat so lovable, i'm more of a dog lover!

Left the place around 12plus as i'm feeling quite tired and there is work the next day. Its always fun catching up with old friends and i'm glad that he is doing well and having great plans for his future. :)

Shall end my post with my love's photos.






-
I don't know where
Confused about how as well
Just know that these things will never change for us at all

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars

No comments: