Sunday, October 08, 2006

My Thursday & Friday.

Right after i posted my entry that i wanted to go Geylang Serai again, it came true!

On thursday night, Royce came and picked me up with his AH PEK bike. Wearing a helmet made my hair looked messy, but whatever! I specifically told him to ride slower and i guessed it didnt work, throughout the journey i virtually feel that i'm going to fall back any moment. Doh.

We went to Geylang to have Beef Horfun, the spiciness made it tasted especially nice that night, Love it. So we decided to head down to have Rochor Beancurd, on the way there the buzzling and loud glittering lights on the road attracted his attention and he asked whats going on there. I told him its a major pasam malam held during Hari Raya.

He was keen and decided to go take a look though he told me he went there once before when he was a kid and i went on my search for cocont jelly which i missed on wednesday.

Lucky star was shining on me that night, we managed to find it within minutes. Its his first time eating coconut jelly and he likes it, all thanks to me that he managed to taste just a wonderful "dessert" :) Not forgetting my family, i bought 2 back for them to savour it.

After doing a quick tour around Geylang Serai, he sent me back as i'm working the next day.

-

Friday met up with the girls, Mich and Angel together with Boyce and Bee! Took my jeans for alteration and it came up to a cost of $30! Requested to alter the length, have it tapered and add a zip at the bottom of the jeans like my Miss Sixty's J-Lot jeans! Hope it turns out good, i pray hard.

After which, Royce came and meet us and we caught the century best movie, The Possessed. BRAVO SHOW. The show revolves around sex, sex and MORE SEX and not forgetting lots of blood. The scenes are disgusting, showing a girl who morphed into a hideous creature and feeding on human, its favourite food is the lung, kidney, heart and whatever organ you can name it.

Whilst growing up in rural Thailand, a young orphan girl is taught the ways of magic by her grandmother. But when grandmother falls sick, Dau is lured to Bangkok to find work so that she can buy medicine. She finds herself working in a go-go bar, and her journey from naiveté to maturity is swift. She uses the magical skills her grandmother taught her to her advantage, but in doing so makes enemies within the bar. As her magic gets darker, and the consequences increasingly horrific, she gradually loses control, and something evil takes over.

I recommend you to watch an indian movie with them dancing and playing hide-n-seek behind a tree than watching this movie. Oh ya, the haze was especially bad that night, that i thought i standing right beside an incinerator. Life is bad la!





-
What do you get when you fall in love?
You only get lies and pain and sorrow
So for at least until tomorrow
I'll never fall in love again
I'll never fall in love again

Burt Bacharach & Elvis Costello - I'll Never Fall in Love Again

No comments: