Thursday, August 31, 2006

Payday!

Today is a HAPPY day because its PAYDAY!

To celebrate PAYDAY and to make up for the bad morning i had, i treated myself to Grilled Fish, $5! HAHA. This morning, i left my house without umbrella upon seeing the sky was cleared; its was raining earlier on, but as soon as i got onto the bus it started pouring. How GREAT!

I was rushing for time as i'm running late, so i just allowed myself to soak under the pouring rain, what infuriated me was no one even offered to share their umbrella with me! What worst was i've to cross a traffic light, so i just stood there waiting and allow myself to take a 2nd shower.

And so, i reached my office dripping wet, feeling totally uncomfortable. Msn-ed, and one conversation ended up spoiling my mood for the day.

Glad my day got better after lunchtime. Today is my supposed last day as my contract has ended this month. My managing director had a talk with me and i'm officially converted to PERMANENT staff! Which means i'm now securing a job, don't have to worry about money matters and i'm planning to get myself a saving plan!

I also got myself a BAPY bag for only $50, all thanks to Angel's lobang! :)

I remembered a friend telling me, when you lose something you will gain something back in return and i think this phrase just work on me today!

Will be banking in my cheque later and having dinner with my friend! WOOT!




-
我想不透我们的爱怎么了
雨下过以后
是否
能让什么 复活

No comments: