Saturday, August 19, 2006

Do you ALOHA?

I weighed myself recently and i've gained 700 GRAMS! Just 300 more grams, it will hit 1kg! Working in the office really makes one fat!

That made me all psyched up to shed off that extra grams i've gained, so i decided for a run at the reservoir and i timed myself! I actually took 32 minutes to complete the whole course of 4.3KM! Lousy timing i know, shall run more often and improve on my timing!

Enough of disgressing.

Tomorrow is the BIG day for Rachel! :)

Will be meeting Rae, Kenneth and Michelle earlier to get all the neccessary stuffs and head down to ALOHA!

Rachel, be prepared to follow my footsteps, i'll make sure you break my record and shower for 3 hours! Haha, you better watch out cause i'll be locking you up in the toilet if you're not drunk!

No comments: