Monday, June 12, 2006

I hate Sunday.

The weekend is over just with a wink. Tomorrow its another day of dragging my ass to work. I realised i dislike Sunday after since i started working. Sunday always make me feel lethargic and the thought of working the next day, pretty much bored the day and my mood.

The weekend spent was pretty fruitful. Shall update when i'm not feeling so lazy. Haha.

Anyway just a short update, went over to Wan Ping's house (she just live 2 blocks away from me) today for her 21st birthday celebration. Its really so sweet to have your partner with you when you're celebrating birthday, so LOVE. Bet Rachel's 21st birthday gonna be a SWEET one too, with her bebay celebrating that special day of her's.

Everyone is getting showered with love but where's mine?





** How i wish i will have mine... soon.

No comments: